Dance to Express
not to Impress
Heather's Dance School
220 N. Missouri
Claremore, OK 74017
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. If Claremore Schools are out for snow or ice, the studio will be closed also.
2. I will follow vacations for these holidays only:
3. Guests may visit the 3rd lesson of November and the 3rd lesson of February.
4. I reserve the right to dismiss any problem student.
5. Please do not send a sick child to class.
6. Be prompt in arriving and picking up your child. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class.
7. Students should wait in reception area until class begins or ride arrives.
8. I am not responsible for a child not picked up immediately
after class. I am not responsible for students outside of dance building.
9. No food allowed in main dance room. Outside food and drink are not allowed in the dance rooms. Spill-proof containers of water ONLY may be used by students.
10. You may park on the side, front, and across the street. You may drop off and pick up by turning into the alley and then driving through and turning to the right, coming out on 4th Street. Do NOT park or drive through the law office's parking lot.
11. There is a class outfit this year. Students wear dance clothes only for class and use cover-up and street shoes to enter and exit the buildingh. Please pull hair up and out of face and
long hair must be in a ponytail. All students must have dance shoes to dance. Those students not dressed properly or without shoes will observe class.
12. New shoes should be in by the 1st lesson. Students need
some sort of bag to carry shoes to and from class. Be sure
to write name in all shoes. Younger students (3-7) need a
small notebook to carry in their bag to put their stickers in.
13. Dress Rehearsal attendance is required.
14. I reserve the right to take the student out of a recital number who misses the last 2 or more lessons before recital.
15. Costumes are ordered the end of January and paid for in full at that time. Therefore, if your tuition is not paid through December at the time I order, I will not order your costume. May tuition must be paid by May 20th.